Today I am talking about how to pamper yourself. Being a teenager is stressful so we need too wind our body down and relax sometimes. So, here are my tips to having a good pamper night:
- First, you should have a nice, long, hot bath, read a book or magazine in it. Having a bath will help relax the muscles in your body.
- Secondly, you should put on some clean PJ's and fluffy socks, this will make you feel refreshed and comfy.
- Next you need to head to your kitchen and pull out your favourite mug. You should make your favourite drink, whether it's hot chocolate or herbal tea. Preferably not something with a lot of caffeine because it wont help you to relax.
- Then, you should whip out your favourite face mask, it will help to clear your skin of spots (If you need other spot removal techniques then check out my other post 'Pesky Spots').
- Soon after applying your face mask you should light your favourite scented candle, to fill your room with the beautiful sent.
- After that you could paint your nails. You could do a plain colour or a patterned design, I like painting my nails because you can personalise it in anyway way you want and its relaxing.
- Lastly, you should watch a film, listen to music or read a book. Or do anything you like, until you get tired.
These are the steps to a perfect pamper night! I hope this helps you when you have your next pamper night! Also, could you please comment suggestions on what to post as I am running out of ideas. And I would also like to thank Teenage Blogger Central for advertising my blog, I have been getting some more viewers since then. To check them out Click Here.
Bye for now... x
Tip: Curl your eyelashes before putting mascara on because it helps their shape hold better.